Get a Quote for CAR PARK 1 FLEXIBLE at Bournemouth
CAR PARK 1 FLEXIBLE
- There isn't any need for transfers with Bournemouth Airport Car Park 1 Flexible as the car park is close to the terminal building. Simply park and check in for your flight.
- And on your return just collect your car from where you left it.
- This car park holds the Park Mark award for secure parking.
- Average Customer Rating:
Car Park 1 is open 365 days a year.
Car Park 1 is an on airport car park which holds the 'Park Mark' safer parking award.
Facilities for disabled persons
There are dedicated parking spaces for Blue Badge holders in Car Park 1.
This car park does not accept trailers.
Cancellations made with at least 24 hrs notice are refunded in full. Within 24 hrs bookings are charged in full.
Address and directions
Bournemouth Airport, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 6SE
- From the M27: Take the M27 to Junction 1.
- Carry on along the A31 towards Ringwood/Bournenouth.
- After about 11 miles take the left hand lanes for the A338 to Bournemouth.
- Follow the A338 for about 6½ miles to the Blackwater Junction with the B3073.
- Exit on to the B3073 taking the right hand lane for Bournemouth Airport.
- Turn right towards the airport.
- Follow the B3073 for about 2 miles and Bournemouth Airport is located on the right.
- From the West: Take the A31 towards Ringwood.
- Carry on to the Canford Bottom Roundabout and the B3073 to Christchurch.
- Take the right hand lane and the last exit on to the B3073.
- Carry on along the B3073 for about 4 miles towards Christchurch and Bournemouth Airport is located on the left.
On arrival at the car park barrier take a ticket. Prior to check-in, please take your ticket to the information desk and quote your booking reference number. The information desk staff will validate your ticket for exit.
Transfers are not required with this car park as it is just a short walk from the Terminal.
Distance To Airport
Car Park 1 is located just a few minutes walk from the terminal building.
Please ensure you have your entry ticket to hand. Proceed straight to the exit barrier, insert your ticket and the barrier should raise automatically. Please do not insert your credit or debit card into the barrier or a further payment will be taken.