Get a Quote for SUMMER SPECIAL PARKING at Gatwick
SUMMER SPECIAL PARKING
- Enter the car park and proceed to Reception.
- Hand over your keys and your car will be parked by the valet staff.
- Take the courtesy bus to the North Terminal.
- On your return take the courtesy bus back to the car park and collect your keys from Reception.
- Your car will be ready for you close by.
- This car park holds the Park Mark award for secure parking.
- Average Customer Rating:
Summer Special Parking is open 24 hours a day, every day.
Summer Special Parking is manned 24 hours, is frequently patrolled and is enclosed by security fencing. The car park has also been awarded the 'Park Mark' safer parking award.
Facilities for disabled persons
Suitable for Blue Badge holders. Reception building and courtesy coaches fully DDA compliant.
This car park cannot accept Trailers.
Cancellations made with at least 24 hrs notice are refunded in full. Within 24 hrs bookings are charged in full.
Address and directions
Larkins Rd, Gatwick Airport, RH6 0ND
- Exit the M23 at Junction 9 following signs on the roundabout for Gatwick Airport.
- Go straight ahead at the first roundabout (J9a) following signs for the North Terminal..
- At the North Terminal roundabout take the third exit.
- Proceed past the Shell petrol station on the right and go straight over the next small roundabout.
- Follow the road to the next roundabout
- Turn left and then take the first right following the signs to Summer Special Parking.
From the Direction of London or Brighton:
On arrival, go to Customer Reception. You will be asked to leave your voucher/car keys and you will receive a receipt. Your vehicle will be parked by one of our Valet Staff leaving you free to board the courtesy coach to the terminal.
Courtesy coach available 24 hours a day. The bus stop is located directly outside the reception building. Transfers operate every 10 - 20 minutes and take 5 minutes to the North Terminal.
Distance To Airport
Summer Special Parking is located at the airport and is just 5 minutes from the North Terminal.
On your return follow signs for "Long term car parks". Coaches for Summer Special are located at the bus stop on the left as you exit the terminal on the lower forecourt. On return to the car park, go to reception with the receipt you were given on entry and exchange for your keys. Your car will be parked in a bay close to reception.