Get a Quote for IPARK LIVERPOOL at Liverpool
IPARK Liverpool. Liverpool John Lennon Airport, L24 1YD
- There isn't any hassle or need for transfers with Ipark Liverpool - .
- Simply park and check in for your flight.
- And on your return just collect your car from where you left it.
- BOOKINGS CAN NOT BE AMENDED OR REFUNDED WITH THIS SAVER OPTION
- Average Customer Rating:
Open 365 days a year.
- Awarded the Park Mark security award by the British Parking Association
- Boasts 24/7 CCTV coverage, secure fencing and is patrolled 24 hours a day.
- Operates Automatic Number Plate Recognition System (ANPR) making your visit as easy and convenient as possible.
- Self-Park - you don’t need to leave your keys with a stranger; you park your own car and keep your keys with you!
Facilities for disabled persons
Disabled parking spaces are located at the front of the car parks (Long Stay, Premium, and Multi-Storey), they are subject to availability. Iparkliverpool customers requiring disabled parking should go to the Long Stay Car Park.
Maximum Car Size
We have no height restrictions in this car park. However, please not we do not allow trailers, or coaches unless they have pre-notified the airport. Any vehicles requiring more than one space must make a booking via the call centre; 0845 319 0421.
This car park operates an Automatic Number Plate Recognition system (ANPR). It is therefore essential that you supply your correct car registration at the time of booking to ensure that you have a hassle-free parking experience. This is a self park car park. You will not have to hand over your keys.
Bookings made for this service cannot be amended or cancelled.
0845 319 0421
Drive up to the entry barrier, the ANPR system will read your vehicle registration number and automatically issue you with a ticket.
Transfers are not required as the car park is 6-7 minutes walk from the Terminal Building.
Distance To Airport
Ipark Liverpool - Car Park is located 6-7 minutes walking distance from the terminal building.
Drive to the exit barrier and insert your car park ticket. The barrier will rise automatically allowing you to exit.
Value for money:
No comments yet.