Get a Quote for MANCHESTER LONGSTAY T1 & T3 at Manchester
MANCHESTER LONGSTAY T1 & T3
- Self parking - no need to hand over your keys.
- Simply park and take short bus ride to the terminals.
- On your return just collect your car from where you left it.
- This car park holds the Park Mark award for secure parking.
- Average Customer Rating:
Manchester LongStay T1 & T3 is open 365 days a year.
Manchester LongStay T1 & T3 is an official on-airport car park. It has high levels of security and has been granted the 'Park Mark' award for safer parking.
Facilities for disabled persons
Disabled bays are visible and the transfer buses are wheelchair friendly.
Maximum Car Size
There is a maximum vehicle height of 2.2 metres (7 feet 2 inches) at this car park.
This car park has a maximum vehicle height of 2.2 metres (7 feet 2 inches) and does not accept trailers.
PLEASE NOTE: All bookings will require a relevant Entry and Exit time. Customers will be allowed a 6 hour grace period either side of the entry and exit times. If this grace period is breached overstay charges will apply. The transfer bus for this car park only serves Terminals 1 & 3.
Cancellations made with at least 24 hrs notice are refunded in full. Within 24 hrs bookings are charged in full.
Address and directions
Manchester Airport, M90 3NS
- Leave the M56 at Junction 5.
- Keep in the right hand lane and follow the signposts for Terminal's 1 and 3.
- You will see the Hilton Hotel, followed quickly by Bewleys Hotel, on your left hand side.
- Shortly afterwards you will reach a roundabout. Take the 1st exit at this roundabout and go straight ahead.
- At the next (mini) roundabout, take the 2nd exit direct to the entrance of the T1/3 Long Stay car park.
When arriving at the car park, please ensure that you have your car park booking reference number at hand.
The car park entry devices should recognise your vehicle number plate, a token will be provided and the barrier should open automatically. If the barriers do not open automatically, press the help button and quote your booking reference to the attendant.
Transfers to and from Terminals 1 & 3 operate every 10 minutes, 24 hours a day and take just 5 minutes.
Distance To Airport
Manchester LongStay T1 & T3 is located approximately ½ a mile from the terminals.
When departing from the car park, please ensure that you have your car park entry token and booking reference number at hand. At the exit barrier please insert the token into the device. If the barriers do not then open, press the help button for further assistance. If prompted to settle an over-stay payment please use the integrated chip and pin device.
Value for money:
"Quick & hassel free - the only bit that didn't work was when I put my credit card in to get access to the parking, but a quick press of the buzzer & I gave my booking reference & they let me in anyway"
-- Miss Ashmore on Sunday 13 Jan 2013 at 18:14
"Always check your prices 1st, never had any problems with any booking I have made."
-- Miss Critchley on Sunday 16 Dec 2012 at 17:13