Get a Quote for MIA PREMIER MEET & GREET at Manchester
MIA PREMIER MEET & GREET
- A TIME SAVING CHAUFFEUR PARKING SOLUTION!
- Drive your car directly to the airport's terminal.
- Our chauffeur will meet you there to collect your car from you.
- When you return, our chauffeur will deliver your car back to you.
- This car park holds the Park Mark award for secure parking.
- Average Customer Rating:
The car park is open 365 days a year but does not accept arrivals or departures on Christmas Day.
The car park has CCTV, high perimeter fencing and 24 hour security. The car park has been accredited with a 'Park Mark Award'
Cancellations made with at least 24 hrs notice are refunded in full. Within 24 hrs bookings are charged in full.
Car Park Telephone Number 0161 945 1334
Address and directions
Paston Road, Sharston, Manchester, M22 4TF
PLEASE CALL 0161 945 1334 - 20 MINUTES BEFORE ARRIVING TO CONFIRM YOUR ARRIVAL.
- For Terminal 1: Follow the signs for T1 Departures and park in the 'drop-off lane' opposite Door 3.
- For Terminal 2: Follow the signs for T2 Departures and park at the far end of the 'drop-off lane' opposite the terminal.
- For Terminal 3: Follow the signs for T3 Departures and park in the `drop off lane` outside the Avis and Hertz Car Rental.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR RETURN: THERE IS NO LONGER ANY FREE PARKING OUTSIDE THE TERMINAL ARRIVALS HALLS. YOUR DRIVER WILL GIVE YOU A TICKET TO THE EXIT BARRIER AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING THE £2.00 EXIT FEE. THIS CAN BE PAID AT ONE OF THE PAY STATIONS.
PLEASE CALL 0161 945 1334 - 20 MINUTES BEFORE ARRIVING TO CONFIRM YOUR ARRIVAL. You will then be met in the `Drop off Lane` outside your designated Terminal.
Transfers are not required with this service as your car is collected from you and returned to you at the airport.
Distance To Airport
The MIA Premier car park is located less than 5 miles from the airport.
Full return instructions will be given on arrival. PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO LONGER ANY FREE PARKING OUTSIDE THE TERMINAL ARRIVALS HALLS. YOUR DRIVER WILL GIVE YOU A TICKET TO THE EXIT BARRIER AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING THE £2.00 EXIT FEE. THIS CAN BE PAID AT ONE OF THE PAY STATIONS.