Corfu Airport Transfers
Find the Best Deals on Taxis, Shuttles and Private Corfu Airport Transfers
Corfu Airport transfers for Every Budget
Whether you're visiting Corfu for its parties or its picturesque harbour towns, find a fantastic deal on your Corfu Airport transfer here. You'll discover great savings on a huge range of airport transfers in Corfu, whether you're looking for cheap and cheerful shared transport or a premium private transfer.
Corfu has something for every traveller. Lively groups will enjoy touring the clubs and bars that line Kavos' streets and relaxing by the harbour by day. Culture vultures will love Corfu Town, with its Venetian architecture and the chic restaurants at The Liston, while Kalamionas Beach will bring hours of joy to snorkellers. Wherever you're heading, book your airport transfer with us. Some of our popular transfer routes include;
- ✔ Corfu Airport to Sidari
- ✔ Corfu Airport to Kassiopi
- ✔ Corfu Airport to Benitses
- ✔ Corfu Airport to Kavos
- ✔ Corfu Airport to Paleokastritsa
We offer fantastic, low cost airport transfers in great destinations all over the world. All the providers and drivers that we work with are highly rated, with vehicles that are reliable, under 5 years old and with air conditioning.
Corfu Airport Transfers from Under £10.00
First price quoted based on one passenger on a one way transfer, picking-up at Corfu Airport and dropping off in Paleokastritsa, via shared shuttle. Price is on a per person basis. Second price quoted based on one passenger on a one way transfer in a taxi for 4 people from Corfu Airport to Benitses. Prices correct at the time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.
Compare Low Cost Corfu Airport Transfers
|Corfu Airport Transfers|
|Transfer To||Transfer Price Per Person||Transfer Time and Transfer Type|
|Sidari||£10.66||1 hour 20 minutes - Shared shuttle bus|
|Kassiopi||£10.97||1 hour 25 minutes - Shared shuttle bus|
|Benitses||£8.85||15 minutes - Taxi for 4 people|
|Kavos||£10.02||1 hour - Minibus for 10 people|
|Paleokastritsa||£9.63||1 hour 30 minutes - Shared shuttle bus|
* Prices are correct at the time of writing and subject to change throughout the year. All transfers based on one passenger travelling one way from Corfu Airport.
Easy to Book
With Purple Parking, booking your Corfu Airport transfers is easy:
- ✓Enter your flight and destination details
- ✓Click 'Get My Quote' to see our range of transfers and prices
- ✓Make your choice and book
- ✓Keep an eye out for an email confirmation
- ✓Print this off and keep it somewhere safe. Take it with you when you go to Corfu, as you will need it when you take your transfer
- ✓Find your driver or representative waiting for you in the arrivals hall at Corfu Airport, and hand over your confirmation
- ✓Sit back, relax, and enjoy your first look at Corfu from your transfer window
Find a Transfer Option for You
You'll enjoy guaranteed savings on all of our airport transfers. Book a shared shuttle transfer from Corfu Airport to Kavos if you're looking for a budget-friendly option or choose a private transfer from Corfu Airport to Sidari to get to your accommodation in the quickest possible time. If you need to get your family from the airport to your hotel, you can even opt for a private minibus transfer.
Useful Transfer Info
Book cheap airport transfers in more than 4000 destinations here at Purple Parking. We only work with trusted suppliers that offer regularly serviced vehicles (all less than five years old) to give you the smoothest possible ride. You'll also enjoy fully air-conditioned vehicles in every destination.
- All of our Corfu Airport transfers have a baggage allowance of one suitcase per traveller.
- If you've got a little traveller with you that needs to travel in a car seat, make sure you bring your own with you.
- Our shared shuttles will make a maximum of eight stops on the way to your hotel. If you'd like to get to your accommodation a little quicker, you can opt for a speedy shuttle. These make no more than four stops.
- You may have to wait up to a maximum of 50 minutes for the other passengers to arrive, if you choose a shuttle transfer option.
- Our executive/luxury transfer options seat up to four passengers and will always be a premium brand of vehicle, typically Mercedes Benz or BMW.
- Private transfers are well suited to those staying in private accommodation, as they guarantee you'll be dropped directly to your door.
Other ways you can save
As well as fantastic deals on airport transfers, we can also bring you superb savings on both Airport Hotels and Airport Parking too at a wide range of main UK, as well as regional airports. We even offer great discounts on Airport Lounges, so you can start your holiday with a bit of luxury and relax before your flight.
to park with us
Get exclusive offers.
Never Beaten on Price.
If you can find exactly the same product provided by the same supplier cheaper within 24 hours of paying for your booking, we will match the price by refunding the difference.
7,500,000 cars parked.
We're not only the UK's biggest, we're one of the most experienced. That's why we can offer the best prices and service.