Croatia Airport Transfers
Take Advantage of the Best Deals on Shuttles, Taxis and Private Transfers from Croatia Airport
Budget-Friendly, Best Value Croatia Airport Transfers
If you're looking for great value, all-inclusive airport transfers from Croatia's airports, you've come to the right place. We offer great discounts on all kinds of transfers for all kinds of travellers. From shared shuttles, private airport taxis to minibuses and luxury transfers, we have options to suit all budgets.
Here at Purple Parking, we offer a huge choice of destinations with our shuttles and private transfers serving over 4000 resorts world-wide. We only use experienced, professional drivers and our fleet of transfer vehicles are all under 5 years old with air conditioning. Wherever you're staying, we'll have a Croatia airport transfer for you, as our range of destinations includes:
Croatia Airport Transfers from Under £10.00
First price quoted based on one passenger on a one way transfer, picking-up at Split Airport and dropping off in Aplit city centre, via a shared shuttle bus. Price is on a per person basis. Prices correct at the time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.
Great Deals on Airport Transfers in Croatia
|Croatia Airport Transfers|
|Transfer From/To||Transfer Price Per Person||Transfer Time and Type|
|Dubrovnik Airport to central Dubrovnik||£9.48||1 hour 5 minutes - Shared shuttle bus|
|Split Airport to Split city centre||£10.15||50 minutes- Taxi for 3 people|
|Pula Airport to Pula centre||£3.75||20 minutes - Minibus for 8 people|
|Pula Airport to Porec||£21.15||50 minutes - Taxi for 3 people|
|Zadar Airport to Zadar city||£5.96||25 minutes - Executive car for 7 people|
|Zagreb Airport to Zagreb||£18.90||40 minutes - Taxi for 3 people|
* Prices are correct at the time of writing and subject to change throughout the year. All transfer prices based on one passenger travelling one way.
Easy to Book
Booking your Croatia Airport transfers with Purple Parking is very easy:
- ✓On our booking engine, fill in your travel details
- ✓Select your preferred transfers
- ✓Check your email inbox - you'll get a booking confirmation, which you'll need to print off and take with you
- ✓When you land at the airport, make your way through to the arrivals hall, where you'll find your driver waiting for you
- ✓Show your driver your booking confirmation
- ✓Sit back, relax, and enjoy your transfer
Transfers for Everyone
We offer a variety of different vehicles. Just choose the one that's right for you:
- Shared Shuttle: The cheapest Croatia airport transfer option. It takes several groups of passengers and drops them off at a maximum of eight stops along the route.
- Speedy Shuttle: For just a fraction more, these convenient shared shuttles will make no more than 4 stops, getting you to your resort that bit quicker.
- Private Transfer: An ideal Croatia transfer option for those staying in private accommodation. It seats up to four passengers and takes them directly to their destination.
- Executive/Luxury Transfer: A private transfer for those that want to travel in style. These will usually be a Mercedes Benz or BMW.
- Private Minibus: Will take larger groups straight to their accommodation.
- Wheelchair-adaptable vehicle: These seat up to four passengers and chauffeur you direct to the door of your accommodation.
How much is a private taxi transfer from Dubrovnik airport to Dubrovnik city centre?
Purple Parking can offer great value airport transfers from Dubrovnik Airport to Dubrovnik city for under £11 per person when travelling in a private car with 3 passengers.
How long does a private transfer take from Dubrovnik to Lapad?
Our private transfers can get you from Dubrovnik airport to the resort of Lapad in just 40 minutes.
How far is Split Airport to Split City Centre?
Split City Centre is located just under 15 miles from the airport. The transfer time from Split Airport is around 40 minutes.
Where do I find my transfer driver when I land at Dubrovnik or Split?
Your email confirmation will contain all the details of where to locate your driver when you arrive in Croatia, as it will depend on the travel provider, as well as the type of airport transfer you've opted for. Generally, you will need to head to the Arrivals areas where you will either be directed to a desk or a representative will be holding a sign with your name on.
What should I do if I'm delayed collecting my luggage?
If you experience a delay at baggage reclaim, don't worry. Give the contact number listed on your booking confirmation a call to let them know. Transfer drivers will usually wait around 45 minutes for all passengers to arrive, but it's good to let them know, even if you're delayed less than this.
What should I do if I can't find my return transfer pick up time?
The information regarding your return transfer pick up time should be listed on your booking confirmation. If you're unsure or have any questions, then call the contact number on your booking confirmation and your provider will be able to clarify.
Useful Transfer Tips
Drop-offs: Although our drivers will do their utmost to drop you right outside your accommodation, with our shared shuttles, it may be necessary to drop you a very short walk away.
Luggage: There's an allowance of one suitcase per person on our Croatia airport transfer services. However, if you've booked a private transfer and your party is smaller than the maximum number of seats, we will be able to accommodate a few more bags.
Children: If your child uses a car or booster seat, you'll need to bring it with you, as we don't supply these.
Your return transfer: Details of your pick up time, etc will be listed on your booking confirmation. If you've signed up for SMS updates, then you'll be sent a text message 24 hours beforehand advising you of your pick up time and location.
Other ways you can save
As well as fantastic deals on airport transfers, we can also bring you superb savings on both Airport Hotels and Airport Parking too at a wide range of main UK, as well as regional airports. We even offer great discounts on Airport Lounges, so you can start your holiday with a touch of luxury and relax before your flight.
to park with us
Get exclusive offers.
Never Beaten on Price.
If you can find exactly the same product provided by the same supplier cheaper within 24 hours of paying for your booking, we will match the price by refunding the difference.
7,500,000 cars parked.
We're not only the UK's biggest, we're one of the most experienced. That's why we can offer the best prices and service.