Zadar Airport Transfers
Low Cost Deals on Zadar Airport Transfers
Whether you're visiting Zadar because of its location on the sun-soaked Dalmatian coast, for the nearby national parks or for its history-rich centre, you're going to need some sort of transportation from the airport. Here at Purple Parking we provide the best deals on airport transfers so you can put every possible penny towards your holiday.
Zadar is as charismatic as many of the other Croatian tourist hotspots, but without the crowds. To celebrate its stunning sunsets, a solar-powered public dancefloor was built on the edge of the waterfront. But, if dancing isn't your thing, there are also medieval churches, Roman ruins and quirky cafes to be explored. If you book your Zadar Airport transfer with us, we'll make sure you'll get to where you need to be quickly and reliably. For instance, we provide a Zadar Airport to Novalija transfer if you're staying near the famous Zrce Beach.
Zadar Airport Transfers from Under £10.00
First price quoted based on one passenger on a one way transfer, picking-up at Zadar Airport and dropping off in Novalja, via a minibus for 7 people. Price is on a per person basis. Second price quoted based on one passenger on a one way transfer in a taxi for 3 people from Zadar Airport to central Zadar. Prices correct at the time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.
Not only do we offer airport transfers in Croatia's beautiful Zadar, but also in 4000 locations across Europe and the rest of the world. Air conditioning comes as standard in all of our vehicles, to make sure passengers are as comfortable as possible. And, whether you're booking one of our Zadar Airport transfers from Zadar to Tisno, or to one of the neighbouring towns, all of our vehicles are less than five years old.
Compare Cheap Zadar Airport transfers.
|Drop Off Location||Price Per Person||Transfer Time and Type|
|Zadar Port||£7.26||15 minutes - Taxi for 3 people|
|Zadar city centre||£6.57||25 minutes - Taxi for 3 people|
|Sibenik||£14.07||1 hour - Executive transfer for 7 people|
|Tisno||£16.54||1 hour - Minibus for 7 people|
|Novalja||£12.83||1 hour 30 minutes - Minibus for 8 people|
|Biograd||£14.52||45 minutes - Taxi for 3 people|
Easy to Book
With our easy booking process, booking your transfers from Zadar Airport couldn't be simpler:
- ✓Select your travel details in our online booking form
- ✓ Choose your transfer from the list of great value Zadar Airport options
- ✓Make your booking
- ✓We will then send you an email email confirmation
- ✓Print a copy off and keep it somewhere safe. Take it with you when you travel, as it has lots of useful information including emergency contact numbers and where to meet your driver
- ✓ Find your driver at the airport
- ✓Sit back and relax - your holiday has started!
A Range of Vehicles to Suit Your Requirements
When you book one of our Zadar transfers from the airport to the city centre, you can choose between a shared shuttle bus or private vehicle. The latter might be more suited to solo travellers or couples wanting to get dropped at private accommodation. Whereas the former is more budget-friendly and ideal for big groups. Our shared shuttles tend to only stop at popular tourist destinations and resorts. So if you're staying in private accommodation, you're best off booking a private vehicle.
Useful Tips for Travellers
- Our Zadar Airport transfers have a baggage allowance of one suitcase per traveller, unless you've booked a private vehicle that has spare seats.
- Our shared shuttles will stop a maximum of eight times. If you would rather reach your destination a little quicker, our speedy shuttles make no more than four stops.
- If your child needs a car seat, please remember to bring one with you as they aren't normally provided.
to park with us
Get exclusive offers.
Never Beaten on Price.
If you can find exactly the same product provided by the same supplier cheaper within 24 hours of paying for your booking, we will match the price by refunding the difference.
7,500,000 cars parked.
We're not only the UK's biggest, we're one of the most experienced. That's why we can offer the best prices and service.