Lanzarote Airport Transfers
Super Savings on Shuttles, Taxis and Private Transfers from Lanzarote Airport. Prices start from under £4.00, with free cancellations up to 72 hours before departure.
Low Cost, Great Value Lanzarote Airport Transfers
If you're travelling to Spain's third largest Canary island, then Trust Purple Parking to find you 100s of fantastic deals on Lanzarote airport transfers. We guarantee great savings on a huge range of both shared and private transfers to all Lanzarote's main resorts.
As well as its lunar-like landscape, Lanzarote boasts some of the best beaches in the whole of the Canary islands. It's the perfect destination for both summer and winter sun. Whether you're after a coach transfer from Lanzarote airport to Playa Blanca or a private transfer to Costa Teguise, we'll have an offer for you! Our speedy resort transfers from Arrecife Airport (ACE) can get you to your resort in as little as 10 minutes. Our Lanzarote Airport transfer destinations include:
Lanzarote Airport Transfers from Under £4.00
First price quoted based on one passenger on a one way transfer, picking-up at Arrecife Airport and dropping off in Costa Teguise, via shared shuttle. Price is on a per person basis. Second price quoted based on one passenger on a one way transfer in a taxi for 4 people from Arrecife Airport to Matagorda. Prices correct at the time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.
Compare Low Cost Lanzarote Airport Transfers
|Lanzarote Airport Transfers|
|Transfer To||Transfer Price Per Person||Transfer Time and Type|
|Puerto del Carmen||£3.70||30 minutes - Shared shuttle bus|
|Matagorda||£19.75||10 minutes - Taxi for 4 people|
|Playa Blanca||£4.54||60 minutes - Shared Shuttle bus|
|Costa Teguise||£3.70||45 minutes - Shared Shuttle bus|
|Puerto Calero||£30.66||30 minutes - Private Minibus for 6 passengers|
|Puerto del Carmen||£29.16||30 minutes - Executive Car for up to 3 people|
* Prices are correct at the time of writing and subject to change throughout the year. All transfers based on one passenger travelling one way from Lanzarote Airport.
Easy to Book
With our easy to use process, booking your Lanzarote Airport transfer really couldn't be simpler:
- ✓Use the booking form to fill in your travel details
- ✓Choose your required Lanzarote Airport transfer options
- ✓Once your booking is made, we will send you an email confirmation
- ✓Print this off and keep it somewhere safe. Take it with you when you fly to Lanzarote
- ✓ Find your driver at Arrecife Airport and hand over your booking confirmation
- ✓Sit back and relax - your holiday has started!
Resort Transfers for All
At Purple Parking, we offer a superb range of transfers for single travellers to groups, including budget friendly shared shuttles, private Lanzarote taxi transfers and premium cars if you fancy a bit of luxury. All our Lanzarote Airport transfer vehicles are under 5 years old, with professional drivers and are equipped with air conditioning.How long does the transfer take from Lanzarote Airport to Playa Blanca?
Playa Blanca is situated 20 miles from Lanzarote Airport (ACE). Our shared shuttles take around an hour and our private transfers take just 30 minutes.
How long is a shared shuttle transfer from Arrecife Airport to Costa Teguise?
You can expect a shared shuttle transfer bus from Arrecife Airport to Costa Teguise to take around 45 minutes and make a maximum of 8 stops on the way to drop off your fellow passengers.
How far is Arrecife Airport from Puerto del Carmen?
Puerto del Carmen is one of the closest resorts to the island's airport as is only 6 miles away. Private transfers take only 15 minutes to reach the resort.
How do I find my transfer from Lanzarote Airport when I land?
Your e-ticket will contain details of exactly where to meet your transfer representative. Often, this will be at a desk in Terminal 1 (International Arrivals) located just after the baggage reclaim area.
Where shall I meet my driver for my return transfer to Lanzarote Airport?
Your e-ticket will contain all the information on your return transfer to Lanzarote Airport. If you're on a shared shuttle and have opted to receive text messages, you will receive an SMS message 24 hours before you leave.
What happens if my return transfer to Arrecife Airport is late?
If your transfer bus or private car/minibus is late, call the number on your e-ticket and your provider will be able to check and give you an update.
Top Transfer Tips
- Your driver will do their best to take you directly to your hotel, but occasionally this may not be possible. If not, then you will be dropped off at a convenient, nearby location.
- All our transfers from Lanzarote Airport provide a baggage allowance of 1 suitcase per person.
- If you're travelling with a young child and wish them to have a car seat, you will need to bring one with you.
- Our shared shuttles will make no more than 8 stops on the way to your hotel to drop off other passengers. There may also be a wait of up to 50 minutes at the airport for other passengers to arrive.
- If your outbound flight is delayed, just ring the number on your confirmation to let your provider know so that an alternative transfer from Lanzarote Airport can be arranged.
- On your return, simply follow the instructions on your booking confirmation regarding the time and place for pick up. We recommend that you're ready to go about 15 minutes before the time on your confirmation.
Other holiday savings
As well as cheap deals on Lanzarote airport transfers, we can also bring you superb savings on both Airport Hotels and Airport Parking too at a wide range of main UK, as well as regional airports. We also offer great discounts on Airport Lounges to help you get into the holiday spirit as soon as you arrive at the airport!
to park with us
Get exclusive offers.
Never Beaten on Price.
If you can find exactly the same product provided by the same supplier cheaper within 24 hours of paying for your booking, we will match the price by refunding the difference.
7,500,000 cars parked.
We're not only the UK's biggest, we're one of the most experienced. That's why we can offer the best prices and service.