Phuket Airport Transfers
Best Phuket Airport Transfers from £8.31
Cheapest Phuket Airport Transfers
Have peace of mind that when you've landed in Thailand, your Phuket Airport transfer goes straight to your hotel. You can get to Phuket City via our transfers from both Phuket International Airport and Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport.
However, there are a wider choice of Phuket transfer destinations direct from Phuket Airport. We have a range of reliable shared shuttles, private cars, executive transfers, minibuses and coaches - which seat anything from 1 to 35 passengers. Get from Phuket Airport to the city centre of Phuket in just 30-45 minutes in a Phuket Airport Taxi.
Thailand's largest island, Phuket boasts jade coloured waters and hundreds of kilometres of white sandy beaches. Dubbed Thailand's cultural capital, Phuket has so much character and some amazing street food and sights to stumble upon. Make sure you have your transfer waiting for you at the airport by booking in advance. Popular Phuket Airport Transfer destinations include:
- ✔ Phuket Airport to Phuket City
- ✔ Bangkok Airport to Phuket City
- ✔ Phuket Airport to Pa Tong Beach
- ✔ Phuket Airport to Kamala Beach
With Purple Parking our worldwide airport transfers will ensure you're driven straight to your accommodation - in comfort and safety. Our vehicles and drivers have quality service checks.
Phuket Airport Transfers from less than £9
Prices correct at the time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.
Compare Phuket Airport Transfer Prices
|Phuket Airport Transfers|
|Transfer From/To||Transfer Price Per Person||Transfer Time and Type|
|Phuket Airport to Phuket City||£8.31||50 minutes - Minibus for 6 people|
|Bangkok Airport to Phuket City||£23.00||2 hours 20 minutes - Shared Shuttle|
|Phuket Airport to Pa Tong Beach||£6.54||1 hour 5 minutes - Minibus for 8 people|
|Phuket Airport to Kamala Beach||£15.73||1 hour - Private car for 3 people|
|Phuket Airport to Karon Beach||£25.30||2 hours 15 minutes - Shared Shuttle|
* Prices are correct at the time of writing and subject to change throughout the year. All transfers based on one passenger travelling from either Phuket Int'l Airport (HKT) or Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK).
Easy to Book
Booking your Phuket transfers with Purple Parking is simple:
- ✓Enter your holiday information into the booking engine
- ✓Click 'Get My Quote' to get a choice of transfers and prices
- ✓Choose your ideal Phuket transfer
- ✓Head to your inbox, as you will receive a booking confirmation
- ✓Print your confirmation out as you may need to show the driver
- ✓When you've landed in Phuket, go through arrivals to find your driver
- ✓Enjoy the ride!
Transfers For Everyone
Watching the pennies> Our shared shuttles are the cheapest option. If you want to get to your hotel ASAP, a private transfer is perfect - and there's no stop-offs except your own. Upgrade to an executive transfer for something more luxurious.How much is an airport transfer in Phuket?
Purple Parking can offer great value airport transfers from Phuket Airport to Phuket city for under £9 per person when travelling by private minibus with 5 other passengers.
How do I get from Phuket Airport (HLT) to Pa Tong?
Choose from shared shuttles, as well as private transfer vehicles, including cars and minibuses for your transfer from Phuket airport to Pa Tong.
How far is Phuket Airport to Pa Tong?
Pa Tong is located just under 25 miles from the airport. The transfer time from Phuket Airport is around 50 minutes.
Where do I meet my transfer driver when I land in Phuket?
Your e-ticket will indicate where to locate your driver when you arrive in Phuket, as it will depend on the travel provider, as well as the type of airport transfer you've opted for. Generally, passengers arriving at the international terminal will need to head to Gate 3-4 of Arrivals where the driver will be holding up a sign with your name on.
How far is Phuket Airport from Karon?
The transfer time from Phuket Airport to Karon is around 55 minutes and the distance is just under 30 miles.
What should I do if my outbound flight is delayed?
If your flight is delayed, give the emergency contact no on your e-ticket a call to let your provider know. They will generally wait up to 45 minutes, but after this, it may be necessary for an alternative driver to be arranged.
What should I do if I can't locate my driver at Phuket Airport?
Phuket is a very busy city and, on occasion there may be traffic delays. If your driver isn't there to meet you at the appointed time, don't panic. Give the contact number on your e-ticket a call and your provider will give you an update on their progress.
Other Things To Know
- Your Airport Transfer is arranged in advance - which means there's no need to worry about finding or queuing for a taxi.
- In rare instances, you may not be able to be dropped outside your door (especially if it's in a pedestrianised area). The driver will drop you off as close as they can instead.
- Luggage allowance of one suitcase per person.
- If you're travelling with young children, you will need to bring your own car seat with you.
- Our shared shuttles make a maximum of 8 stops - and there may also be a wait time for all the other passengers to arrive.
- If your flight gets delayed, call the phone number on your confirmation document.
- Be ready for your return transfer 15 minutes before your departure time.
Other ways you can save
to park with us
Get exclusive offers.
Never Beaten on Price.
If you can find exactly the same product provided by the same supplier cheaper within 24 hours of paying for your booking, we will match the price by refunding the difference.
7,500,000 cars parked.
We're not only the UK's biggest, we're one of the most experienced. That's why we can offer the best prices and service.