Feel like a VIP with Maple Parking Meet and Greet North
One of our more popular Gatwick Airport parking services, Maple Manor Premium is perfect for those looking for a professional and business-like service that runs as efficiently as possible. In fact, Maple Parking are so confident in their service, that they offer a no-wait guarantee, or your money back! It really doesn't get any easier than this.
Maple Parking M&G North at Gatwick
Live prices shown are guide prices only and subject to change.
Maple Parking Meet & Greet North
Meet your driver at the Sofitel hotel car park Meet and Greet area
No transfers- walk to terminal
What to do when you arrive:
Drive to the Sofitel hotel car park and head to the dedicated Meet & Greet area. Park in a Meet and Greet bay and you will be met by a uniformed driver.
You'll need to provide them with your booking confirmation, car keys and return flight information. Your driver will take your vehicle to a secured car park while you simply make the short walk to the terminal - easy!
How to get to Gatwick Airport:
You're only a few minutes away from the terminal, so won't have to fuss around with catching transfers - you're already there! Just make the quick stroll to departures while your driver takes your vehicle to a secured site, where it will stay for the duration of your trip.
What to do when you return:
Collect your luggage and then call the car park to request the driver to meet you with you car. You'll be given instructions on where to meet your driver. Simply head there, where they will already be waiting, and then set off for home!
The car park storing your vehicle has the following features:
- ✓ Entry and exit barriers
- ✓ 24hr patrols
- ✓ CCTV
- - You have up to midnight on the date you have booked to collect your car. If you go past this time, you will be charged for the extra parking at a rate of £10 a day.
- - Your car will be parked in a secured compound, up to 6 miles away from the airport
- - You will be refunded 50% of your parking cost if you have to wait longer than 10 minutes at either arrival or return. If you have to wait for both, you'll receive a 100% discount! Valid inside the car park's standard operating hours, which are 4am - 11.59pm.
- - Maple Parking can only accept cars that fit into a standard parking space, which is 2.4m x 4.8m.
- - This car park can't accept vehicles with eight or more seats.
- - All airport fees are included.
- - Any extra days' parking are charged at a rate of £10 a day.
- - If you're returning to a different terminal, let the driver know when you first arrive, and they can arrange a pick-up from there at no additional cost.
- - Booking confirmations must be printed and taken with you.
Get my quote