A straightforward Park & Ride service close to the terminal
One of our easiest and simplest Aberdeen Airport parking service. Low-cost and hassle-free, hand over your keys when you arrive and hop on the free shuttle bus to the terminal.
Prices shown are guide prices only and subject to change.
Airpark Park & Ride is rated 9.2/10 by 43 customers.
Read the reviews.
Airpark Park & Ride
2 miles from the airport
What to do when you arrive:
Park up outside reception and head inside. You'll need to hand over your flight details and keys, then head to the bus stop while a member of staff parks your car in a secured compound.
How to get to Aberdeen Airport:
You'll need to catch the free transfer bus to the terminal. They run on demand and take only ten minutes to reach Aberdeen Airport.
What to do when you return:
As you would have handed in your flight details on arrival, car park staff know when you're coming back and will have your car ready and waiting. Catch the bus back to the car park from where it dropped you off, where your car will be waiting in the departures bay just outside reception. Your keys will be with your car, so hop in and set off for home - it really is that easy!
- - The shuttle buses aren't suitable for wheelchair users
- - Make sure you include your flight number at time of booking to avoid any delays on arrival
- - If you go over your booked time, extra parking is charged at a rate of £5.25 per day
- - Please print and bring your booking confirmation with you
- - Electric charging points are available on a first come, first served basis, at a charge of £5. Ask on arrival for more detail
Get my quote