Mid Stay at Leeds Bradford Airport
Live prices shown are guide prices only and subject to change.
Mid Stay at Leeds Bradford Airport is rated 8.8/10 by 18 customers.
Read the reviews.
On airport grounds
What to do when you arrive:
Wait at the entrance barrier of the car park, so the machine can automatically read and register your number plate. Once it has done so, it will lift to allow you inside. All you'll need to do is park up in any available space. You can keep your keys with this parking service, as your vehicle will not need to be moved while you're away.
How to get to Leeds Bradford Airport:
This car park is located extremely close to the airport, so once you've parked and grabbed your luggage, you simply need to make a 3-4 minute stroll to the terminal.
What to do when you return:
Head back to the car park, hop in your vehicle and then head to the exit barrier, which will lift once its read your number plate. That's it!
As this car park is officially owned by the airport, you can expect all the best in security features, including:
- ✓ CCTV
- ✓ Regular security patrols
- ✓ Entry & exit barriers.
- - Blue badge bays are available at this car park on a first come, first served basis. Make sure you have your badge on display in your vehicle.
- - If your actual stay is longer than your booked time, you'll be charged at a rate of £10 a day.
- - This car park cannot accept vehicles taller than 1.9 metres, or wider than 2.5 metres.
- - Booking confirmations can be printed or displayed on your phone or other mobile device
Get my quote