Long Stay at Leeds Bradford Airport
Live prices shown are guide prices only and subject to change.
Long Stay at Leeds Bradford Airport is rated 9.2/10 by 41 customers.
Read the reviews.
On airport grounds
What to do when you arrive:
Head straight to the barrier, where your car registration will be automatically read and the barrier will lift to allow you to enter. Park in any space, grab your luggage, and then head to the closest bus stop. With this service, you can keep hold of your own keys as your car will not need to be moved while you're away.
How to get to Leeds Bradford Airport:
The Long Stay car park offers a free shuttle transfer to the airport. It runs as its needed and takes only four minutes.
What to do when you return:
Once you've landed, head back to the same place where the shuttle bus dropped you off, and catch it back to the car park. Head to the exit barrier, which will lift once it reads your number plate, leaving you free to set off for home.
As this car park is officially owned by the airport, you can expect excellent security features, including:
- ✓ CCTV
- ✓ Regular patrols
- ✓ Entry & exit barriers.
- - Skis, bikes, canoes, surfboards, and other large objects that won't fit in the luggage rucks onboard the shuttle bus cannot be brought with you.
- - If your actual stay is longer than your booked time, you'll be charged at a rate of £5 a day.
- - The car park doesn't have a height restriction, but your vehicle must be less than 2.5 metres wide.
- - Booking confirmations can be printed or displayed on your phone or other mobile device
- - This car park has designated Blue Badge bays that work on a first come, first served basis, and low-loading shuttle buses that can transfer you to an exclusive point directly outside the terminal entrance. There are also assistance buttons at the airport bus stop.
Get my quote